Recipe: Delicious Sachertorte (chocolate cake) with 680x482 Resolution
Sachertorte (chocolate cake). It is one of the most famous Viennese culinary specialties. Sacher Torte is one of the most famous cakes around the world. The cake he created could not have been more delicious.
It is a classic, layered chocolate sponge cake that is thinly coated with high-quality apricot jam and topped with chocolate icing. Sachertorte is probably the most famous chocolate cake in the world. The chocolate on chocolate cake that is sachertorte is to Austria what apple pie is to America Sachertorte is the standard when it comes Viennese chocolate cake, which means it's been on my. You can have Sachertorte (chocolate cake) using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sachertorte (chocolate cake)
- Prepare of ■for chocolate cake.
- It’s 2/5 cup of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s 1/5 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 4 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk chocolate.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of almond flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of cake flour.
- You need 2.5 Tbsp. of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 4 of egg whites (Cool in a fridge.).
- It’s 2/5 of granulated sugar (for meringue).
- You need of apricot jam (sugar free).
- Prepare of ■for coating chocolate.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk chocolate.
- It’s 1.5 Tbsp. of milk.
- You need 1 of and 2/5 cup bitter chocolate.
- It’s 2.5 Tbsp. of grape seed oil.
Combining rich melted dark chocolate into the cake batter, this Austrian Chocolate Cake is covered with apricot jam after baking and then. Our vegan Sachertorte recipe is easy as cake, erm, pie, and just as rich, chocolate-y and fruity, and every bit as indulgent as the original. The Sachertorte is a cake made with a chocolate sponge cake that is divided in half and, between the two sponge layers, is filled with a thin layer of apricot jam. Then cover the whole cake with a dark.
Sachertorte (chocolate cake) step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPcsG3e7VSE&t=98s.
- 【chocolate cake】Coat inside of a cake pan with butter and bread flour.(not included in recipe) Put the pan in a cool place. Sift cake flour and cocoa powder together. Preheat a oven to 374 ºF..
- Chop milk chocolate and put it in a bowl. Boil water with a small pot and turn off the heat when the water boils. Put the bowl on the pot. Don't put it directly in the hot water. Wait 30 sec as it is and melt the chocolate..
- Make unsalted butter smooth. Add granulated sugar and mix it with a whisk until it becomes white. Add melted chocolate and mix well. (Add chocolate of room temperature. Please be careful not to melt the butter.).
- Add half of egg yolk and mix well. Add the remaining egg yolk and mix well. Add almond flour and mix well while crushing lumps..
- Make meringue. Beat egg white until it becomes watery. Whip it with a hand mixer on high speed. Add granulated sugar in 4-5 parts. (Add sugar after the egg white becomes white and fluffy.) Whip it to soft-peak stage and switch to low speed. Whip it slowly for a minutes..
- Add the meringue to the batter in 3 parts and fold it. Add dry ingredients at once before it mixes up completely..
- Fold it until it gets glossy. Put it in the cake pan. Bake it at 338 ºF for 50 minutes. Drop it to prevent the cake from shrinking..
- Put the cake out of the pan while it's hot. Wrap it with plastic wrap while it's a little warm. Let it sit over night at room temperature. Slice it into 3 pieces. Put apricot jam between 3 slices..
- 【coating chocolate】 Warm milk chocolate and milk together with a microwave (600W, 20sec). Melt it by using remaining heat to prevent from separating. Put it on the cake and cover the cake. Let it cool in a fridge for 5 minutes..
- Put chopped bitter chocolate and oil in a bowl. Melt the chocolate in the same way as 'process 3'. Let it cool 1-2 minutes and then put it on the cake. Let it cool in a fridge for 30 minutes..
The classic Sachertorte is a chocolate cake, denser than your usual sponge cake, with one or more layers of jam (usually apricot) and covered with chocolate glazing. The result can be described quite. The Original Sachertorte is an Austrian chocolate cake made with layers of chocolate cake, apricot jam and a glossy finish of chocolate glaze. Sachertorte Cake, also know as Sacher Cake and Eduard Sacher Torte is a famous classic Viennese cake. Probably the most famous chocolate cake of all-time.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.