Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Mint chocolate and rose cake with 680x482 Resolution
Mint chocolate and rose cake. Chocolate Mint Cheese Cake is a sellable item listed under Chocolate, Cake and Cheese/Dairy Products. It is developed from a recipe found in The Trendy Recipes Told by Mint Farmers Chocolate Mint Collection. The flavor of cheese and refreshing mint matches up surprisingly well.
In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and then add the sugars. The cake is made with rich cocoa powder and hot coffee, which really brings out the chocolate flavor, while the frosting is a classic buttercream with peppermint extract and green food coloring. Place boiling water and mint sprigs in a heatproof bowl. You can have Mint chocolate and rose cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mint chocolate and rose cake
- Prepare 200 g of sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of margarine.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 400 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon zest.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 4 of mint sweets, crushed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rose essence.
- It’s 200 ml of milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of baking powder.
Chocolate and mint has got to be one of the most classic dessert combinations out there. The freshness of the mint cuts through the sweetness of chocolate perfectly. This Chocolate Mint Cake is for all the chocolate and mint fans out there – I know there are a lot of you! Customized Cakes,Cupcakes and assortment of Desserts for Adults, Corporates,Children and/or Wedding Parties.
Mint chocolate and rose cake instructions
- Pre heat your oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Grease and dust your baking tin.
- In a mixing bowl, put all the sugar, margarine, flour, baking powder and rub in the butter. Add the eggs and mix..
- Pour in the milk and whisk in together with the eggs to a smooth batter. Divide the batter into 2, one add in the crushed mint sweets and the cocoa powder and mix till smooth. in the other put the rose essence.
- Pour the dark mixture then the other mixture into the baking tin and bake for 40 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine the frosting ingredients until smooth. This past weekend was the third weekend of the past four that I've been traveling on blog-related trips. I've been on an Ohio Diary Adventure, to San Francisco with some of my favorite bloggers and I just got back from a blogging conference yesterday afternoon. It's been busy and hard to keep up with everything, but it's also be been great to spend time. Combine sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.